From the files of "Who didnt see this coming" (1 Viewer)

I truly believe Draymond would be a serial killer or constantly in prison if not for basketball. Intelligent person but narcissistic traits and a bad temper. A little cray cray. He fits the profile.

His punishment should be that he can never pass, and can only shoot 3s for the rest of his career - Seriously though, he's a hockey goon playing basketball... I hope they suspend him for life - I am sick of watching the guy - This is who he is, and he's not changing.

Last edited:
His punishment should be that he can never pass, and can only shoot 3s for the rest of his career - Seriously though, he's a hockey goon playing basketball... I hope they suspend him for life - I am sick of watching the guy - This is who he is, and he's not changing.

I agree. He is on the back side of career arc and totally has no intention of changing. In fact, its gotten progressively worse.

Not defending or making excuses for him, but this is on the NBA as well. They allow certain players like Draymond and CP3 to get away with dirty play which only encourages them. Add to that, the NBA has literally admitted that what constitutes a foul is completely relative depending on point of the game, how close the game is, and who the players are (ok they didn't admit the last one but we all know)

**** Draymond Green...that wastage does that type of stuff all the time then tries to pretend it was a natural basketball motion - like when he kicked Herb in the head

He can ride off on LeBron into the sunset for all I care

I don’t really know the ins and outs of the NBAPA CBA, but could Green potentially charged w assault/battery?
Won't happen...NBA would never allow it.
First, there isn't hard evidence it wasn't a game move and intentional. Second, I promise the NBA is well aware that the stars in this league could start a new league with the money they have

Y'all remember Herb getting kicked in the head by Green? Nothing happened to him for that crap.

Last edited:
Won't happen...NBA would never allow it.
First, there isn't hard evidence it wasn't a game move and intentional. Second, I promise the NBA is well aware that the stars in this league could start a new league with the money they have
Uh. There were approximately 20,000 witnesses in the building as welll as dozens of cameras documenting it. Will it go that route ( criminal act ) I doubt it, but it would be interesting to make Adam Silver squirm a bit. Boxing the ear of another human being is not a basketball move.

Without Curry this bum would be flipping burgers in China ,i hope this get him ban for good ,cant stand this piece of work
And to think the warriors were dumb enough to keep him over KD is insane

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom