Final Fantasy 7 Remake (1 Viewer)

The demo is out (about a week). Played it on Tuesday night. First bombing mission. The boss fight is a bit of a challenge. Fighting is very different.

I've been debating on whether or not to get this one right now. I definitely want to play it and certainly have the time, but I hate spending the money on it. Ugh, stupid covid.

Waiting for PC version to be announced... :(

I have an extra copy I'm willing to sell at a slight discount if anyone wants it. Barely touched.

Thinking $50.

Looks like I could sell at a premium on Amazon. Sold out.
It's mind-boggling that there's a shortage of this game. I know it's a popular title, but to think that they didn't produce enough copies is just wow. I imagine that demand is up since everybody is at home and all, but to the level of having difficulties in getting a copy? That's crazy.

There are infinite copies in the ether.
Oh yes, no doubt, but some of us have internet speeds which would take quite a while to download the full game (well, at least me, anyway).

I was just informed today that this isn't the whole game? And they are releasing it in parts?

I was just informed today that this isn't the whole game? And they are releasing it in parts?

This is a 40 hour game covering Avalanche vs Shinra in Midgar(5 hours in the original). It ends when they leave Midgar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom