Fallout TV Series/Movie coming to Amazon Prime? (2 Viewers)

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the games (I know, I know), but it appears from this cryptic Tweet that Amazon Prime is going to do some sort of Fallout TV Show or Movie.

And, here is confirmation. It is a TV Series from the people who made Westworld.

i guess they are wide open with the story since the FO series isn't a continuing story...each game is basically a standalone narrative in the same world...

i'll probably watch it

i am sure you will be happy to know there is a Borderlands movie being made...directed by Eli Roth

I don't know who that is but I doubt I will watch it. Unlike some here, I don't really watch video game movies.

I don't know who that is but I doubt I will watch it. Unlike some here, I don't really watch video game movies.

he mostly does horror films...Hostel and few others

but he was also the Jew Bear in Inglorious Basterds

I’m not sure I have gotten into any video game movie ever. Last of Us is almost movie quality itself though so I think it has more potential. As for this, the fact that the same folks who did WW gives it some potential but I don’t think they are working with much. Fallout 4 was pretty awesome until you got to the Institute. Come to think of it, the main story itself just kind of sucked. I didnt find the big reveal impressive. And the most interesting character is maybe the droid. Or Dogmeat. If it’s good it will not be tied very tightly to this one at least.

I’m not sure I have gotten into any video game movie ever. Last of Us is almost movie quality itself though so I think it has more potential. As for this, the fact that the same folks who did WW gives it some potential but I don’t think they are working with much. Fallout 4 was pretty awesome until you got to the Institute. Come to think of it, the main story itself just kind of sucked. I didnt find the big reveal impressive. And the most interesting character is maybe the droid. Or Dogmeat. If it’s good it will not be tied very tightly to this one at least.

To me, the Uncharted series, Halo, and God of War have always been the best options for making a big action movie or TV series from video games. But it's never really happened for some reason. I know there have been some Halo cartoons, but it seems doing the actually story from Halo would have been a no brainer.

To me, the Uncharted series, Halo, and God of War have always been the best options for making a big action movie or TV series from video games. But it's never really happened for some reason. I know there have been some Halo cartoons, but it seems doing the actually story from Halo would have been a no brainer.
Nathan Fillion tried:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom