Falcons select Penix (Mod Edit) (1 Viewer)

Penix is best thrower in the draft by far. He’s not an elite prospect but he could give us fits for years.

This is where having a defensive HC like DA pays off. He’ll give Penix fits as a passer, but Penix will be a problem as a runner unless we get speedier in certain spots on D

Penix is best thrower in the draft by far. He’s not an elite prospect but he could give us fits for years.

This is where having a defensive HC like DA pays off. He’ll give Penix fits as a passer, but Penix will be a problem as a runner unless we get speedier in certain spots on D
When you taken away Williams and Mayes forced "Mahomes" plays that people loved and Daniels ability to run, Penix is probably the best QB in the draft. I think Penix's 40 really changed a lot of people views about him.

When you taken away Williams and Mayes forced "Mahomes" plays that people loved and Daniels ability to run, Penix is probably the best QB in the draft. I think Penix's 40 really changed a lot of people views about him.

Chase Daniel gave high praise after his film review a few weeks ago.

Chase Daniel gave high praise after his film review a few weeks ago.
In film review, a lot has Penix as the best. They put so much hype around Williams and Maye coming into the season but it was Penix and Daniels who actually looked the best.

This make me 100 percent certain they were going to take Daniels if he was somehow available at 8.

Penix probably has the best QB situation right now. No pressure to start or save the franchise (Williams and Daniels). He can sit back and learn. Cousins isn't a slouch and has beaten us a few times. Right now on paper, ATL has the best offense in the division. Only stupid play calling will hold that offense back this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom