Elden Ring (1 Viewer)

Putting a fence up, haven’t been able to play the last day and a half. I’m jonesing bad. 😂.

Congrats on those two wins. I haven’t beaten a dragon yet, haven’t tried. It’s truly an accomplishment when you fell a great enemy on these games and I love that.
The way i would described the dragon was thar they was 100% GRRM's dragons.. Somebody spent a lot of time making these dragons almost 1:1 exact of GOT. It was amazing. At one point in the fight... He literally climb the cliff to get the high ground and raining fire breath.

It was the most impressive thing i have ever seen.

The way i would described the dragon was thar they was 100% GRRM's dragons.. Somebody spent a lot of time making these dragons almost 1:1 exact of GOT. It was amazing. At one point in the fight... He literally climb the cliff to get the high ground and raining fire breath.

It was the most impressive thing i have ever seen.
Oh wow that’s pretty cool. I’ve encountered 3 dragons so far but haven’t battled any. I look forward to this one.

I'm finally getting a handle on this one. I got a sword i finally upgraded a little (i was too scared to waste the materials) - the Uchigatana. I also beat the first boss. I've spend more time exploring than doing what you're supposed to do i think.

They give you so many farms. Spirit Summon. CO-Operator summon, OP arse magic, blood magic, buffs like crazy.

If you got time... This game is as hard or easy as you want to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom