Draft Prospect: Kel'el Ware C Indiana (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Sophomore
7'0" 210 pounds
Age - 20 years old

3p% - 42%
TRB - 10
Blk - 1.9
Assist - 1.5

He gots a ton of potential, but really underweight. Zack Eddy is another solid depth guy in the 2nd round.

He got a good set of moves on the offensive side. Extremely mobile. Needs work on defense.

@Infoman

He's projected at 21, but I think he'll rise.

What’s the word on our guy from overseas, Karlo?

I see some excitement about him online, but won’t pretend that I’ve seen him play at all.

Sophomore
7'0" 210 pounds
Age - 20 years old

3p% - 42%
TRB - 10
Blk - 1.9
Assist - 1.5

He gots a ton of potential, but really underweight. Zack Eddy is another solid depth guy in the 2nd round.

He got a good set of moves on the offensive side. Extremely mobile. Needs work on defense.

@Infoman

He's projected at 21, but I think he'll rise.

His size/weight is a problem, there are tons of 4's out there that will eat him up! He's still growing, so that's a plus.

His size/weight is a problem, there are tons of 4's out there that will eat him up! He's still growing, so that's a plus.
He is 7 FT tall with a 7'7" wing span. He got great size. His biggest issue will be his weight.

He is 7 FT tall with a 7'7" wing span. He got great size. His biggest issue will be his weight.
Yeah, I should have just said muscle size. Dude is as slim as AD when he was a rookie, but like you said, he's a sophomore. I do like what I saw from the vids though. :9:

I been talking about this guy

It's a weak draft but I think he could fit

That 210 lbs is outdated. He was at least 220 - 230 last season at Indiana. I haven't looked at him since Oregon, but at first glance at Indiana, he checks a ton of boxes the Pels need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom