David Tepper -- Thin Skinned (1 Viewer)

You know how hard it is to be a bald hedge fund billionaire loser, and embarrass yourself so everyone knows your name? Just buy an NFL football team and make them the laughing stock of the league. Money doesn't make you immune from ruining your life.

You know how hard it is to be a bald hedge fund billionaire loser, and embarrass yourself so everyone knows your name? Just buy an NFL football team and make them the laughing stock of the league. Money doesn't make you immune from ruining your life.
He’s 31-68.

That "man" is a kid to him and they had friendly banter and shook his hand laughed and went about his day.....I fail to see the issue here.

Are you serious? Maybe if they were friends I could see that, but what if a unknown not a billionaire non-white man stranger did this.....it was disrespectful, unless you are a big fan of thin skinned entitled billionaires

There's just so many things I was taught you just don't do from how I was brought up.

I'd expect my teeth to get knocked in and/or a deep south tongue-lashing if I did this to any man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom