Cleveland Cavaliers (41-24) @ New Orleans Pelicans (39-25) at 7pm Local. Runnin' to the store to get a 40! (1 Viewer)

Words that start with L ...

lackluster
lazy
lamentable
lethargic
limp
lightweight
lame
lousy
loathesome
loony
louts

What else? Oh, yeah. Loser

The contenders know how to beat us. They know Zion and BI shooting 2s all night won’t beat them. The contenders live with Zion and BI getting the mid range and paint looks…. And get physical with our shooters. Make them drivers and ball handlers. Bricks and turnovers. We ain’t beating no one when CJ, Trey, Herb, Larry, and Jose are 0 for infinity from 3.

meh. Wasnt our night. They shot the 3 well, we didnt. I dont think any grand conclusions can be drawn about the end of our season because of it.

On to the Clippers

Unfortunately, this is why the rest of the country doesn't take us seriously as playoff contenders. If we lost a close one, fine. I can live with that. This game wasn't close though.

Great, now what am I supposed to do with my chocolate hazelnut drizzle and Purely Elizabeth granola buzz?

If your main guys are flat and playing poorly, why not put J Hawk or Matt Ryan out there to get some shooting energy? Also Larry sucks.
Ehhhhh.... Willie.

I think what bothers me the most for being a "Defensive" minded team. We don't play high level defense outside of Herb and Dyson.

Yet, Willie does stupid stuff in his scheme like having Dyson switch on a 5.

It's hot garbage. We get eaten alive with insane looks in the paint and perimeter. These are the area elite defenses typically want to shut down.

It's an insane of amount of dependence on Laws of Averages. So many unnecessary doubles, switching, help, blown coverage, collapsing in the paint and giving easy 3s, and etc.

Ehhhhh.... Willie.

I think what bothers me the most for being a "Defensive" minded team. We don't play high level defense outside of Herb and Dyson.

Yet, Willie does stupid stuff in his scheme like having Dyson switch on a 5.

It's hot garbage. We get eaten alive with insane looks in the paint and perimeter. These are the area elite defenses typically want to shut down.

It's an insane of amount of dependence on Laws of Averages. So many unnecessary doubles, switching, help, blown coverage, collapsing in the paint and giving easy 3s, and etc.
We saw what an elite D looks like tonight and the Pels are no where near elite! I would be OK with their perimeter play if they didn't consistently give up easy lay-ups. Their defense in the paint is pathetic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom