Boston area Saints fans? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm moving to Boston, MA in the next month or so. Mainly, I'm wondering if there are any particular bars where area Saints fans gather to watch games. Having talked to fans of other teams in the area, they say one can usually find a bar where his/her team's fans frequent. If the mods need to move this thread elsewhere, please feel free.

Im in Auburn New Hampshire and I have a bar that I watch games at but I havent found many people from N.O up here. Lemme know if you find a good spot to watch the games and if u find any saints fans, Im willing to drive down to Boston to get ignant with some Saints brethren. I do know a couple of good bars near Beacon Hill and Tremont that have Sunday ticket but last time i went I damn near had to bribe somebody to get the game on. Lemme know what u find.

Welcome to Boston, SaintFloyd. What area will you be living? Lots of good sports bars in town, and my recommendations below may fit depending on where you end up. Unfortunately, I don't know if there are any folks who gather for games anymore. Most of us have gone the Sunday Ticket route, but maybe this post will turn up some more Boston folks.

The Sports Depot in Allston/Brighton has Sunday Ticket and always has all the games every Sunday. I watched every Saints game there from about 2000 until 2003. I now have Sunday Ticket but I know I can find the game there if all else fails. In those days we would show up two hours before kickoff to guarantee a seat. The place is very big but it gets crowded.

Another good place is the Coolidge Corner Clubhouse just off the Coolidge Corner T-stop in Brookline. This would be a good spot if you're reliant on public transportation because you could take the C line (green) from downtown and get there in about ten minutes. They have Sunday Ticket and about 25 high def flat screen tvs, you should have no problem getting the Saints game. The Clubhouse has an excellent beer menu, probably over 60 beers on tap, and great bar food. Slightly pricier than the Depot, but a comfortable, clean place to catch the action.

If you're in Newton, try Union Street Bar and Grille in Newton Centre. Also across from the D line stop, it is pretty big and will have all the games every Sunday.

Good luck with the move. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions about transitioning to Boston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom