Bi injury (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hyperextension bone contusion reevaluated in 2 weeks.

If dude wants to go all in he likely can if he wants to go to cancun he can do that too.

This is a come to Jesus moment

Cj herb tm3 z Jonas
Jose naji Larry Ryan?

I guess we’re about to find out what these team is made of, who’s going to be that guy, it’ll be an interesting finale to the season

Last edited:
This means best case is he's back for the final 3 or 4 games of the regular season... with 13 remaining now... I think we have to win 7 or 8 more to remain in the top 6 and avoid the playin. Realistically, we have to win 5 or 6 of the next 10 to stay in this (assuming the other teams play slightly above .500 ball) and hope we get BI back before the regular season is over. So... It's doable... but Z has to play All-Star caliber, and guys like Trey, CJ, Herb, JV, Jose, and Hawk really have to step up to fill the scoring void.

How do you bruise your knee from a hyperextension? It'll be two weeks rest followed by a two week ramp up so we have 3 weeks of the season left and thats more than 3 weeks recovery time if the Pels staff follow the normal process. it is a critical time with teams in the west fighting for positioning. My hope is we get BI back for the playoffs or play in depending on how the Pels do without him.

How do you bruise your knee from a hyperextension? It'll be two weeks rest followed by a two week ramp up so we have 3 weeks of the season left and thats more than 3 weeks recovery time if the Pels staff follow the normal process. it is a critical time with teams in the west fighting for positioning. My hope is we get BI back for the playoffs or play in depending on how the Pels do without him.
I bet that it's another misdiagnosis and it's really a sprain knee.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom