NFL Draft Best WR prospect in the upcoming draft? (1 Viewer)

LEOTEZ

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I have a feeling we may see a big draft day trade for one of the top 5 college wide receivers below. Would really like Olave or Williams to pair with Michael Thomas. Whats the SR brain trust think?​

GARRET WILSON, OHIO STATE

JAMESON WILLIAMS, ALABAMA

DRAKE LONDON, USC

CHRIS OLAVE, OHIO STATE

TREYLON BURKS, ARKANSAS

I want Wilson but I'll be paying attention tonight to Williams.

Treylon Burks. You can do a lot with him and he could be a #1 or a big slot like Colston was when he first entered the NFL. He can also do Deebo things.
Burks has the highest upside… If he hits his potential, he will be elite.

Drake London also has great potential… but I don’t think he’s quite at the level of Burks… and Jameson Williams is right there as well!

Wilson and Olave are the “safest” WRs at the top of the class… They may not have the highest upside/potential, but they will be good NFL WRs (barring injury).

Treylon Burks. You can do a lot with him and he could be a #1 or a big slot like Colston was when he first entered the NFL. He can also do Deebo things.

Burks has also primarily been available for his team. That's a plus at WR.

Well, that takes him out of running for the Saints, then.

Burks would eventually take MT’s spot as the X. Dude is a cross breed of DK Metcalf, Julio Jones, and AJ Brown

What I want is a MT, Burks, and Deonte Harris starting line up.

Callaway and Smith are good backups with playing time.

I also want to sign another shifty WR that’s just reliable. Players like Cole Beasley or Renfrow…Not them specifically, but players like them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom