Baldur's Gate 3 - and here I didn't think E3 had anything for me. (1 Viewer)

i found this odd

comes out tomorrow on PC...i understand the game has been in early access for some time already

comes out in September for PS5

and maybe next year for Xbox due to the Series S limitations

seems like that is the reason

The reviews are about expected. Those that like it REALLY like it. But the turn based combat and complexity isn’t for everyone. Seems like a good game to buy with a return policy if you’d never played a similar game.

Combat is challenging, if that's your jam. Every fight takes all your planning and resources and you'll still need to rest between every one. Enemy has about a 95% hit rate, and you'll hit about 50%. It's rough, and don't bother moving on if you're underleveled. Go back and clear out areas or whatever because you won't stand a chance.

Combat is challenging, if that's your jam. Every fight takes all your planning and resources and you'll still need to rest between every one. Enemy has about a 95% hit rate, and you'll hit about 50%. It's rough, and don't bother moving on if you're underleveled. Go back and clear out areas or whatever because you won't stand a chance.
Have you played multiplayer?

Have you played multiplayer?
No. I neither have nor want friends

One issue is that my char is a halfling bard max charisma. Thought it would be fun to play once I’m in the city, but getting there is a challenge. Sure, all the NPCs want to bang me, but a lot of good that does me against a bunch of big spiders

No. I neither have nor want friends

One issue is that my char is a halfling bard max charisma. Thought it would be fun to play once I’m in the city, but getting there is a challenge. Sure, all the NPCs want to bang me, but a lot of good that does me against a bunch of big spiders
So I can’t count on you to be apart of our SSF multiplayer group? Lame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom