Are you willing to get the Covid vaccine when offered? (1 Viewer)

Will you get the covid vaccine when offered?

• Yes

Votes: 278 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 27.9%

• Total voters
Scientists have created a vaccine that has the potential to protect against a broad range of coronaviruses, including varieties that are not yet even known about.

The experimental shot, which has been tested in mice, marks a change in strategy towards “proactive vaccinology”, where vaccines are designed and readied for manufacture before a potentially pandemic virus emerges.

The vaccine is made by attaching harmless proteins from different coronaviruses to minuscule nanoparticles that are then injected to prime the body’s defences to fight the viruses should they ever invade.

Because the vaccine trains the immune system to target proteins that are shared across many different types of coronavirus, the protection it induces is extremely broad, making it effective against known and unknown viruses in the same family.

“We’ve shown that a relatively simple vaccine can still provide a scattershot response across a range of different viruses,” said Rory Hills, a graduate researcher at the University of Cambridge and first author of the report. “It takes us one step forward towards our goal of creating vaccines before a pandemic has even started.”…….

Well, we've been waiting for the 6G upgrade. I guess there it is.

How can any rational person think that the covid vax is safe? There was a period of time lasting anywhere from 9-12 months where EVERYDAY a new article came out about how bad the vax was. Also, the FDA literally agreed that they LIED about ivermectin NOT being effective against covid. Do you know why? That's because the only way they could get the Emergency Use Authorization Act approved was that there could not be any alternative treatments available, thus they lied about it working. Do you want to know why? Because the covid vax failed all tests done on it and it would not pass official tests let alone the ones it FAILED. I got the vax. Pfizer. I wish I didn't even though I didn't experience any setbacks. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Stop being obtuse on purpose! If you read this and choose to dismiss it, whatever happens to you you deserve! I'll hope and pray nothing does, but it's out of my hands after you disregard reality. I'm willing to bet you'll sit there and say I'm a moron that believes in conspiracy theories. I was moron for blindly trusting the governement that's been PROVEN to have LIED about it.

Last edited:
and the earth is flat and the moon landing was that fake and your vaccine shedding..

how can any rational person think ivermecton works and the vax doesn't.. good luck to you and your conspiracies
The Earth is not flat and the moon landing happened. The FDC LITERALLY lost a law suit saying that they had to delete their tweets saying that ivermectin was not effective. That's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. Look into it instead of being OBTUSE ON PURPOSE.

Research what I'm saying! Don't deny it just because. I was not exaggerating. There are HUNDREDS of articles out there talking about how the vax causes myocardits and other things. I mean, COME ON MAN! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they've been fooled. And yet I'M THE FOOL? Just look into it, and I mean give it an actual chance, not some bull.

Research what I'm saying! Don't deny it just because. I was not exaggerating. There are HUNDREDS of articles out there talking about how the vax causes myocardits and other things. I mean, COME ON MAN! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they've been fooled. And yet I'M THE FOOL? Just look into it, and I mean give it an actual chance, not some bull.
people die/get sick from eating broccoli. people can die from gardening.. i mean COME ON MAN!!

FDA still stands by their position on Ivermectin, the lawsuit didn't change that. what they deleted were tweets like "you are not a cow, you are not a horse." stuff like that they did not have to delete tweets saying ivermetin isn't effective or they didn't have to admit ivermectin works as a cure or preventive or anything like that. for some reason you didn't mention the doctors who brought the lawsuit had to delete tweets about what the FDA said about ivermectin was unlawful.
The only thing the lawsuit did was make them delete some tweets. it did not make the FDA change anything...

And if I remember right the company that made the stuff said it wasn’t effective for Covid and not to use it as a treatment

people die/get sick from eating broccoli. people can die from gardening.. i mean COME ON MAN!!

FDA still stands by their position on Ivermectin, the lawsuit didn't change that. what they deleted were tweets like "you are not a cow, you are not a horse." stuff like that they did not have to delete tweets saying ivermetin isn't effective or they didn't have to admit ivermectin works as a cure or preventive or anything like that. for some reason you didn't mention the doctors who brought the lawsuit had to delete tweets about what the FDA said about ivermectin was unlawful.
The only thing the lawsuit did was make them delete some tweets. it did not make the FDA change anything...
How about this? The person that discovered ivermectin won a Noble Peace Prize AND it's considered second behind penicillin. I'm not even mentioning the HUNDREDS of articles that are peer proven that show how messed up the vax is. I say again, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! Look into it. Stop being obtuse ON PURPOSE. As I said before, I got the vax from Pfizer. Why would I lie about this? I have no job and no money. I owe money to my uncle that I live with. If I knew how to steal money online, I admit that I probably would be doing it right now, but then I would have no need to be in here. I wanted to say something in here for over a year now, but I knew people like you would tell me how I'm a conspiracy theorist and dismiss it entirely in spite of me NOT BELIEVING in conspiracy theories. I'm tired of ignorant people mentally dictating what I say. LOOK INTO IT.

i have done my own research. and my research says of EVERY SINGLE person i know that got the vaccine has had zero effects from it. zero. not one, not two.. ZERO. But i do know people who refused to get the vaccine that ended up in the hospital when they got Covid.
I do know that my brother took ivermectin instead of the vaccine and when he got Covid, he should have went to the hospital because he was pretty bad off, but refused.
But for every article you can find that say the vaccine is BAD, i can find 100 that say the opposite.
Are you also gonna tell me Ivermectin doesn't have some serious side effects associated with it? no one has ever died from it, no one has ever has serious complication from it?

How can any rational person think that the covid vax is safe? There was a period of time lasting anywhere from 9-12 months where EVERYDAY a new article came out about how bad the vax was. Also, the FDA literally agreed that they LIED about ivermectin NOT being effective against covid. Do you know why? That's because the only way they could get the Emergency Use Authorization Act approved was that there could not be any alternative treatments available, thus they lied about it working. Do you want to know why? Because the covid vax failed all tests done on it and it would not pass official tests let alone the ones it FAILED. I got the vax. Pfizer. I wish I didn't even though I didn't experience any setbacks. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Stop being obtuse on purpose! If you read this and choose to dismiss it, whatever happens to you you deserve! I'll hope and pray nothing does, but it's out of my hands after you disregard reality. I'm willing to bet you'll sit there and say I'm a moron that believes in conspiracy theories. I was moron for blindly trusting the governement that's been PROVEN to have LIED about it.
I'm trying to figure out if this is parody or not. I don't think it is. It sounds like a Twitter/X deep dive into believing anything that adheres to a confirmation bias. I've seen the information that you reference and it does look concerning and scary. But what I will tell you, is that I work with 25 doctors and none of the ivermectin stuff is believed. None of the bogus mRNA safety misinformation is believed. Yes, some people may experience myocarditis, but that can happen with the viruses that cause the common cold, let alone Covid-19. I know literally hundreds of people who received the covid vax with zero complications outside of site irritation and feeling lousy for a day or two. I know 3 people, first hand, who died of the original strain of covid. Now, my experience is not proof of effectiveness, it's just a snapshot of a larger picture. However, if the vax was as bad as some "research" would have you believe, with my circle of family, friends, and especially co-workers, I should have heard of many instances of severe reactions, death, "turbo" cancer, etc. Yet not a single one, let alone many.

You say, "do your own research." Do you mean to get educated, obtain samples and a lab, and conduct experiments? Or do you mean to read any information that adheres to a narrative? I'm pretty sure that you mean the latter. So, in YOUR research, make sure that you read the peer reviewed studies that show the safety and effectiveness and not just the ones that say the covid vax is bad. Interview some doctors. Then make an informed decision. Relax. You haven't been given poison that is a ticking time bomb to reduce the population.

Confirmation bias looks exactly like the knowledge gained from doing your own research.

While I can appreciate one being skeptical about certain things especially from the government, the vaccine and the many, many articles and statements about it are very vague in their conclusions. I got the Moderna vaccine and booster. All good to go. Are there some that experienced side effects? Absolutely. Everyone will feel different from something. And the COVID vaccine was not a magic bullet. If we had that, the common cold would be wiped out. Did it help? Certainly.

And as stated. You were not given poison, nor a tracker, nor are we in the matrix.

Confirmation bias looks exactly like the knowledge gained from doing your own research.

While I can appreciate one being skeptical about certain things especially from the government, the vaccine and the many, many articles and statements about it are very vague in their conclusions. I got the Moderna vaccine and booster. All good to go. Are there some that experienced side effects? Absolutely. Everyone will feel different from something. And the COVID vaccine was not a magic bullet. If we had that, the common cold would be wiped out. Did it help? Certainly.

And as stated. You were not given poison, nor a tracker, nor are we in the matrix.
but did it help our 5G service?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom