90% of Americans believe at least one conspiracy theory (4 Viewers)

Boeing whistleblower found dead
Last week, he gave a formal deposition in which he was questioned by Boeing's lawyers, before being cross-examined by his own counsel.

He had been due to undergo further questioning on Saturday. When he did not appear, enquiries were made at his hotel.

Boeing Whistleblower Who Raised Quality Concerns Is Found Dead
Known as Swampy because of his Louisiana roots, Mr. Barnett worked at Boeing for nearly three decades until he retired in 2017. He had worked at Boeing’s factory in Everett, Wash., before moving to a new factory in North Charleston, S.C., in 2010 to work on Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner, a wide-body jet that was the company’s most important new plane in a generation.

Last edited:
It's like the nuts are running the asylum now.

Because they are.

I've been yelled at (and I do mean yelled) by students who fervently believe the Earth is flat. Or that dinosaur fossils are a hoax. Or there's no such thing as space. And what shocks me is how pervasive this has all become in such a short period of time. This isn't a few whackos. That post about the RNA in a Novocain shot reads like any amount of nonsense I see family members and acquaintces post on social media on any given day.

We are in the midst of a major intellectual and cultural regression, the likes of which I'm not sure there is a direct comparison. There was a lot of knowledge and skills lost after the fall of Rome, but this is more self imposed. This is a willful embrace of lies and ignorance because social media gave everyone main character syndrome and we have millions of people who are playing the rebellious hero in their own made up little movies.

We're well and truly forked.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom