2024 LSU Baseball (3 Viewers)

So, the baseball Tigers got the series today by taking the first two against Ole Miss. Unfortunately they probably need this final game to make the kind of statement that will give them a spot in the NCAAs. But the third game of the series has been LSU’s kryptonite all year long. Gotta finish strong tomorrow to show that they are ready for the big dance.

LSU got their first sweep of the season in their final series of the year against Ole Miss. It was probably the 3 most important wins of the year because these victories solidified their spot in the SEC tournament and will give the Tigers a great shot at getting into the field of 64 in the NCAAs. After a very lackluster season at least they are giving themselves one final shot at a postseason push to Omaha. Are they likely to make it back this year? Of course not. But they will clearly be underdogs all the way until their last out of the season. And as a Saints fan I’ve lived most of my life learning how to pull for an underdog. LSU really has nothing to lose because no one is expecting anything special from this moment forward. They just need to give it the ol’ college try.

Geaux Tigers! :9:

Wait, they already played and won? I thought tip off wasn't till 6 p.m.

Wait, they already played and won? I thought tip off wasn't till 6 p.m.
C’mon Marsha… you need to keep up. :hihi:
Yep, the series is done and LSU was dominant in all three games. And one of the best parts of the final game at Alex Box this season is that Tommy White (in his final home game) hit three home runs including a grand slam!!! That was one happy kid today! :9:

C’mon Marsha… you need to keep up. :hihi:
Yep, the series is done and LSU was dominant in all three games. And one of the best parts of the final game at Alex Box this season is that Tommy White (in his final home game) hit three home runs including a grand slam!!! That was one happy kid today! :9:
Man, I gave a heads up about yesterday's nooner. Somebody could have returned the favor about today. Apparently I had one of those pesky TIAs and blanked out.

I'm not sure EVERYONE agrees but Tommy is certainly going in the first round, huh?

Oh, man. Apparently I had one of those pesky TIAs and blanked out. I'm not sure EVERYONE agrees but Tommy is certainly going in the first round, huh?
They commentators were speculating that the pro scouts will be all over him after the way he finished so strong in the last few weeks of this season. He has become more than just a threat in the batter’s box, but he has also flashed some great glove and defensive work at 3rd base all season. They feel that his performance this year will definitely warrant a first round selection. :9:

they'd have a hard time leaving LSU out of the NCAA tournament. Knowing the draw they bring to any location they have to travel. they make a lot of money from LSU and from TV.

they'd have a hard time leaving LSU out of the NCAA tournament. Knowing the draw they bring to any location they have to travel. they make a lot of money from LSU and from TV.
You're right. LSU could probably win like 5 games all year and they'd be like, "Hmmm, how can we get them $$$$ in?" :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom