10MM of grizzly stopping power (1 Viewer)

Big_L

Team Big Pimpin'
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Picked this up two weeks ago. Sig Sauer XTen. Haven’t shot it yet.

looks like a big 365.
I have not gotten my paws on one. However, I have a Dan Wesson Bruin and a Kimber Camp Guard. The latter is by far my favorite autoloading handgun.

I was just able to get my hands on some 10mm range rounds (ball) ammo.

I was just able to get my hands on some 10mm range rounds (ball) ammo.
So tell me a story. How did you do with that new rig?

In my 10mm it seems like the Glock like the Sig ammo and the Kimber and Dan Wesson (1911 styles) both seem to like the 155 grain Underwood the best. Lawman is good as well. In 10mm I consider the Sig ammo the standard. I am just finishing up my reloading room and I really want to build some loads for 10mm.

Ok, I made the jump.

I dumped the Glock 10mm (I guess I am not a Glock-kinda guy). Instead I bought a M&P 2.0 in 10mm. Points better. I shoot better. Better trigger. Better ergonomics. I am really surprised how much I like it.

Now S&W has come out with metal frames for the 10mm in the performance shop. I am thinkin'.... :)

So tell me a story. How did you do with that new rig?

In my 10mm it seems like the Glock like the Sig ammo and the Kimber and Dan Wesson (1911 styles) both seem to like the 155 grain Underwood the best. Lawman is good as well. In 10mm I consider the Sig ammo the standard. I am just finishing up my reloading room and I really want to build some loads for 10mm.
I'm just gonna say "ohhhh yeahhhhh". I shot mine with Sig range ammo and I knew I was shooting a real gun. I found I was able to get back on target pretty quick as the recoil was there, but not overwhelming. I love it. I also have a Sig X Five Legion (9mm). These full metal frame guns are freaking awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom